Re: Printing stuff on top of each other

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Printing stuff on top of each other
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:52:43 +0100

Am 26.03.19 um 13:53 schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hi Urs,

On Mar 26, 2019, at 3:44 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
what I would like to know if it is possible *at all* is to simply print stuff
on top of each other, skipping any collision avoidance.
Often, if I’m in a rush, I’ll use my \ignore functions to "turn off" the
collision engine for a given grob, and then manually nudge it into place with the
edition-engraver. Could something like that work for what you want? i.e., turn off the
collision avoidance for the grobs you want, and let them print on top of each other?

What are your "\ignore" functions based upon?

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info