Re: Frescobaldi LilyPond Log

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi LilyPond Log
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:40:27 -0600

On 2019-11-02 6:19 p.m., Andrew Bernard wrote:
Good question. I have been wanting to make it smaller for a long time.

Andrew

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 at 11:17, Freeman Gilmore <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Is there a way to make the font larger in the Frescobaldi,
    LilyPond Log?

Here's an odd one: on my Fedora desktop, running Frescobaldi 3.0.0 I can change the type face of the log in Edit|Preferences|Tools. There is also a dropdown which looks as though it should change the size, but has no effect. However, I can click in the log pane, hold Ctrl and roll the mouse wheel to change size. Ctrl - and Ctrl + only change the zoom in the music pane.

Cheers,

Colin

--
My two favorite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both move people forward without wasting anything. The perfect day: riding a bike to the library.
- Peter Golkin, museum spokesman (1966- )