Re: Frescobaldi LilyPond Log

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi LilyPond Log
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 12:48:52 +1100

Well thanks Colin, I never knew this. Most appreciated!

Andrew

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 at 11:41, Colin Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:

Here's an odd one: on my Fedora desktop, running Frescobaldi 3.0.0 I can
change the type face of the log in Edit|Preferences|Tools. There is also
a dropdown which looks as though it should change the size, but has no
effect. However, I can click in the log pane, hold Ctrl and roll the
mouse wheel to change size. Ctrl - and Ctrl + only change the zoom in
the music pane.