Re: Chop Notation Symbols

From: Gregory Hollands
Subject: Re: Chop Notation Symbols
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 14:33:56 -0500

Thanks Pierre!

Am I correct in understanding that make-path-stencil accepts SVG paths?
Reference for other curious individuals: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/SVG/Tutorial/Paths

I assume that you didn't code these paths by hand.
 - What tool did you use?
 - What does an SVG file with these same paths look like?

I'm curious because I may want to make my own symbols, and this seems like an elegant solution.

-Greg