Re: harmonyli.ly beta 0.90.1 released

From: Karsten Reincke
Subject: Re: harmonyli.ly beta 0.90.1 released
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:31:00 +0100

On Sun, 2019-11-10 at 07:12 +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > I have just published the beta release (0.90.1) of the library
> > 'harmonyli.ly': https://github.com/kreincke/harmonyli.ly It is a
> > library for integrating Functional Harmony Analyse Symbols into a
> > music score as it is used by musicologists.
>
> This looks very nice, thanks!
>
> The only thing I wonder is whether in something like (D) the big
> horizontal space between `(' and `D' is necessary...
>

>     Werner
Dear Werner;

many thanks for your feedback and your review. You are right: In case of the
intermediary functions / chords, there is a bug = an inconsistency: a blank on
the
left side and no blank on the right side.

Whether there should be blanks anywhere is a matter of taste. Even yesterday
night, I thought that a blank would help to read the symbols. But this morning I
like your style more.

So, I will allow to configure the label of intermediary functions.
Unfortunately,
I have to redesign my interface for doing that properly. (For the moment, the
opening bracket is set by the command stanza instead of being integrated into
the
symbols). In other words: I need a bit time until I will come up with the next
release.

best regards Karsten

--
  Karsten Reincke    /\/\   (+49|0) 170 / 927 78 57
 Im Braungeröll 31   >oo<  mailto:address@hidden