harmonyli.ly beta 0.90.1 released

From: Karsten Reincke
Subject: harmonyli.ly beta 0.90.1 released
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 22:32:55 +0100

Dear Friends;

I have just published the beta release (0.90.1) of the library 'harmonyli.ly':
https://github.com/kreincke/harmonyli.ly It is a library for integrating
Functional Harmony Analyse Symbols into a music score as it is used by
musicologists.

The README.md file explains, how you can install it. And the package
contains 3 examples which demonstrate, how you can use it.

As next, I will write an tutorial how you can fulfill the requirements of a
functional harmony analysis (invented by Riemann and completed by de la Motte)
by
the metghods of 'harmonyli.ly'.

'harmonyli.ly' is dual-licensed: you can chose to use/distribute it under the
terms of the MIT or the GPLv3 license.

@Klaus Blum: My work depends on your excellent prepatory work. Therefore -
and as a sign of respect and thank - I have added you as second copyright owner.

@all: Klaus Blum approved to distribute 'harmonyli.ly' under these two licenses.
Hence, you can be certain that you get the rights which are granted by the
licenses.

With best regards
Karsten

--
  Karsten Reincke    /\/\   (+49|0) 170 / 927 78 57
 Im Braungeröll 31   >oo<  mailto:address@hidden