Re: harmonyli.ly beta 0.91 released

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: harmonyli.ly beta 0.91 released
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 13:42:59 +0100

Am So., 10. Nov. 2019 um 13:14 Uhr schrieb Karsten Reincke
<address@hidden>:

> Dear friends;
>
> I've just published the release no 0.91 (
> https://github.com/kreincke/harmonyli.ly
>  ) of the library for integrating
> Functional Harmony Analyse Symbols into a music score as it is used by
> musicologists.
>
> A fixed the bug, Werner found. And I made the string between the Symbols and
> the
> opening reps. closing bracket condigurable which indicate an Intermediary
> Function
> / Chord .
>
> Any other test results and bug reports are welcome.
>
> with best regards Karsten
>
> --
>   Karsten Reincke    /\/\   (+49|0) 170 / 927 78 57
>  Im Braungeröll 31   >oo<  mailto:address@hidden
> 60431 Frankfurt a.M.  \/    http://www.fodina.de/kr/

Hi,

nice work.
Haven't tried to use it so far, but regarding the example-images, I
stumbled across things like:
"DD̸[A]->D̸[S(As)]"
Ofcourse decades passed since I learned functional analysis... But I
was told to write something like:
A:   DD̸
As: D̸    [S]
I.e in a column.
Is the graphic you show how it's done nowadays or is due to coding-complexity?

Cheers,
  Harm