Very weird output on any compilation

From: David Menéndez Hurtado
Subject: Very weird output on any compilation
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 17:17:00 +0100

I am having trouble compiling even the simplest of scores. For example, this is the template from Frescobaldi, compiled with lilypond from the command line:

Untitled.png

The output is the same for PNG and PDF. The same problem happens with any other score from Mutopia. Does anyone know what is going on? I have installed lilypond 2.19.83 from the Fedora repositories, and I am sure that is what is being used:
$ which lilypond
/bin/lilypond

I have not messed with dynamic linking:
$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

(that is an empty string)

I am attaching the compilation log when using loglevel DEBUG. For completeness, the template I used is also attached.

Can anyone spot what is wrong here? Is there a way to keep the temporary files? That may hint what is wrong.

Thank you

/David.