Re: Very weird output on any compilation

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Very weird output on any compilation
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 15:00:03 +0000

From: David Menéndez Hurtado <address@hidden>
Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 6:40 AM
To: Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>
Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>

Thanks for all the tips.

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 at 22:13, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

Here’s a solution that worked in the past -- it describes how DPI settings get set in fonconfig to 96 dpi, instead of 1200 (the lilypond default):

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2017-01/msg00022.html

Carl

My fontconfig already has it set to 96. I have another machine with the same operative system and general settings, equally up to date, and there, lilypond works fine (they are not a perfect mirror of each other).

If I understand correctly, having it set to 96 is the exact problem.  In the link I posted, that 96 dpi setting is what needed to be done to reproduce the problem.

You could try eliminating the 96 dpi setting and see if that helps.

Carl