Re: Invisible midi layer for specific measures

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: Invisible midi layer for specific measures
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 20:16:15 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you Karl for your help.

However, in the way you suggested, I have to repeat the music of the first \score block into the second \score block for the first and third measure of my snippet. I would like to avoid this redundancy, and I would like to specify the notes of "custom" generated midi only for for a subset of specific measures.

Il lunedì 11 novembre 2019, 20:37:34 CET, address@hidden <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Paolo:
> I would like to add an invisible midi layer of notes to the
> previous ones

Use this template:

\score {
  <<