Re: In other news ...

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: In other news ...
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 21:11:03 +0000

12. November 2019 21:49, "Urs Liska" <address@hidden> schrieb:

> I expect the content to be made public too eventually. But that will have to
> wait until two planned
> editions will (soon) be finished, music examples Leopold Mozart inserted in
> letters, and the second
> edition of the violin school. After that the repository will have to be
> tidied-up before opening it
> up.

To avoid misunderstandings: these two follow-up projects are substantially
smaller. "Letters" relates to a bunch of around 30 examples used in letters
relating to the book edition, and "second edition" refers to the second edition
of the book in 1769 where a certain number of examples have been modified and a
few ones added. That's not too big a deal.

Urs