Re: In other news ...

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: In other news ...
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 13:10:32 +1000

Bravo Urs! Amazing work as usual!

Craig

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 at 18:03, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Since our post announcement function doesn't seem to work anymore, I'll
just use this thread to point you to the second issue in this post
series:
http://lilypondblog.org/2019/11/leopold-mozart-violin-school-2-lilypond-structure-and-organization/

Thank you David Olson for copy-editing!

The remaining two posts will take more time because the underlying stuff
will have to be tidied-up.

Have fun
Urs

--