Re: Error with layout control (again)

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Error with layout control (again)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 15:49:20 +0000

Friday, November 15, 2019, 3:28:20 PM, Urs Liska wrote:

May I ask you a favour to send unformatted emails to the list? It's extremely awkward to read when I first have to *select* each paragraph of text to be able to discern it from the background (and I'm probably not the only one).
Best
Urs

Sorry - my email client (The Bat!) seems to have a mind of its own in auto-formatting replies. I notice that the > indents have vanished from this one, for example.

Peter