Re: Error with layout control (again)

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Error with layout control (again)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 15:24:13 +0000

Friday, November 15, 2019, 1:52:46 PM, address@hidden wrote:

> Didn't I reply to your inital question, asking
> for more version details?
> Sorry.

I replied on 3 november - you must have missed it.

> I can't look into the details right now, but
> the version of the code
> included in Frescobaldi 2.20 obviously isn't
> compatible with LP 2.19.52.
> We fixed that at some point, but I think that will only be easily
> available with the 3.1 release we are currently planning.

I'm not sure what you mean about 3.1. Is that a new LP or Fresco version?

> However, you can look into
> https://github.com/openlilylib/oll-misc/tree/master/layout/display and
> try integrating the code in the
> control-points.ily file. Maybe that
> works for you.

I sort of solved the problem without looking at the grob details, so the need has gone away. If I get any spare time I may look at it.

> And I suggest updating LilyPond to 2.19.83 if there is no specific
> reason not to do so (although that will
> probably not help you with the
> issue at hand).

Will do next time I have a score to engrave. By which time it will probably be a different version anyway.