Print barline in selecte staves only

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Print barline in selecte staves only
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 08:32:56 +0000

Hi,

I'm wondering how to manage printing barlines in selected staves only, which I
need for a music example.

I have a score that consists of several Staff and several PianoStaff instances
(two "songs").

When in a layout block I \remove Default_bar_line_engraver from the \Score
context, no barlines are printed anymore (expected).
When I \consist Default_bar_line_engraver to \Staff and \PianoStaff the score
looks like the original one again (also expected).
However, now using \bar "||" has no effect anymore. What do I have to do to be
able to manually print barlines in a given context again?

MWE:

%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.82"

one = \relative {