Re: Print barline in selecte staves only

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Print barline in selecte staves only
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 12:32:51 -0800

On 2019-11-16 12:32 am, Urs Liska wrote:
Hi,

I'm wondering how to manage printing barlines in selected staves only,
which I need for a music example.

I have a score that consists of several Staff and several PianoStaff
instances (two "songs").

When in a layout block I \remove Default_bar_line_engraver from the
\Score context, no barlines are printed anymore (expected).
When I \consist Default_bar_line_engraver to \Staff and \PianoStaff
the score looks like the original one again (also expected).
However, now using \bar "||" has no effect anymore. What do I have to
do to be able to manually print barlines in a given context again?

%%%%
  \once \set Staff.whichBar = "||"
%%%%

-- Aaron Hill