Re: horizontal position of rehearsal marks at start of system

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: horizontal position of rehearsal marks at start of system
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 22:56:37 +0100

how can I control the default horizontal position of rehearsal marks
at the beginning of a line?  As can be seen in the attached image,
the rehearsal mark gets shifted up because it would otherwise
collide with the bar number.  Consequently, I would like to have the
default position shifted to the right to avoid that.
Found it: The line

   \override Clef.break-align-anchor-alignment = #3

applied to *all* staves did the trick; see attached images.

Thanks much!! That one bugged me for ages ...

Lukas