Simultaneous slurs inside a tuplet

From: David Pleydell
Subject: Simultaneous slurs inside a tuplet
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 21:53:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

I'm trying to write out some traditional flamenco guitar pieces in Lilypond.  I have a situation where I must write legato (slurs) for two fingers simultaneously, inside a tuplet. I am using two staffs, a traditional one and one for tablature.

I attach a script (& it's pdf) that displays one of the slurs, but I would like to adapt it so that a second slur is displayed just above the first (i.e. linking the g and a).

How should I do this? The examples I've seen on simultaneous slurs seem to conflict with tuplet, or just not run on my computer.

I'm using Lilypond & Frescobaldi installed from the Ubuntu repositories.

Would greatly appreciate some pointers as to how to do this.
David