Piano pedal gradual release

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Piano pedal gradual release
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 11:20:24 +1100

I wonder if it is possible to indicate piano pedal gradual release off, and gradual on, using curves? Please refer to attached shots of MS.

We have been able to do great things with pedal lines before in response my requests, such as continuation arrows and other decorations (now in openlilylib). So I hope our resident masters may have some ideas.

Andrew