Re: Piano pedal gradual release

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Piano pedal gradual release
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 13:00:22 +0100

Am Sa., 30. Nov. 2019 um 01:20 Uhr schrieb Andrew Bernard
<address@hidden>:

> I wonder if it is possible to indicate piano pedal gradual release off,
> and gradual on, using curves? Please refer to attached shots of MS.
>
> We have been able to do great things with pedal lines before in response
> my requests, such as continuation arrows and other decorations (now in
> openlilylib). So I hope our resident masters may have some ideas.
>

> Andrew

Hi Andrew,

your images show a bow-like line at start or end of the pedal. May
both occurr for the same pedal-indication?
How about a pedal over three line, what to do with the middle piece?

Should it work together with the pedal-decorations from openlilylib?

Apropos openlilylib, in module.ily from
~/openlilylib/snippets/notation-snippets/pedal-decorations (master)$
I see `pedalWithArrowsAndTextCallback´
No example for it, thus ???

Cheers,
  Harm