Re: Easy cross staff

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Easy cross staff
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 10:19:27 +0100

Hello Paolo,

easyCrossStaff works fine here, thanks for contributing it!

JM

Le 6 janv. 2020 à 18:15, Paolo Prete <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hello all,

I was a little bit reluctant to publish this (the Scheme code has to be cleaned, better indented etc.) but given that it seems to me that it works well and avoids many limitations of the cross-staff interface, I am happy to share it.

http://lilybin.com/eoxzn9/2

Is there any volunteer to clean up the code?

Of course, this feature will be added to the LilyJSSVG editor, along with a widget for entering values in tabular form.

Please leave a feedback.

HTH

Paolo