RE: metronome-mark-alignment

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: metronome-mark-alignment
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 21:19:42 +0000

This works great. I want to express how grateful I am to this list for being so
helpful with this issue, since I have zero knowledge about how to use Scheme.
(I've tried to tackle the Extending manual on multiple occasions, but I find it
extremely difficult to understand, probably because I have no programming
experience.)

That said... there's still one more problem. When Metronome_mark_engraver is
part of a Score or Staff context, MetronomeMarks that coincide with
TimeSignatures align by default to the TimeSignature. However, I have a couple
of Dynamics contexts in my score so that I can have MetronomeMarks centered
between staves; in those contexts, with David/Harm's function applied,
MetronomeMarks that coincide with TimeSignatures align to the accidental. How
can I have it behave the same way as in a Staff context?

Tiny example attached.

Thanks,

DR