Re: visualize-padding

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: visualize-padding
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 12:22:58 +0100

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 3:05 PM Aaron Hill <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2020-01-24 9:12 am, Paolo Prete wrote:
> I'm trying to implement the work-around you suggested.
> TupletNumber doesn't cause the discussed weird space.

nstead, simply replace the normal stencil procedure
(ly:tuplet-bracket::print) with a custom one, overlaying whatever you
need.  In 2.19, there is grob-transformer, which makes this easy:

That's great, thanks!
At this point I ask you: could I use the same procedure for all the visualize-*  functions, or is there a particular reason for which you made the override inside after-line-breaking?
 I just checked that the same example you provided works for direction = #DOWN too, which you did not take into account in the function itself (but you used it in the after-line-breaking procedure).

Best,
Paolo