Build of 2.20 for 64-bit Mac

From: Moritz Heffter
Subject: Build of 2.20 for 64-bit Mac
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:37:39 +0100

Dear all,

There are several threads about the 64-bit version but I'm choosing open a new
thread, because issue may be different and not related to the others.

I installed the new Darwin binary of version 2.20 on a new machine running
10.15.3. (Catalina). After that I permanently get this segmentation fault from
the shell when executing lilypond:

> GNU LilyPond 2.20.0
> zsh: segmentation fault  lilypond

It’s also not possible to run Lilypond from Frescobaldi or LuaTeX. I’ve also
tried this with the version from MacPorts with the same result. Anyone got the
same issues here and knows how to solve it?

Best regards and be well
Moritz