Re: How to limit the effect of \voiceOne for certain parts of the score?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: How to limit the effect of \voiceOne for certain parts of the score?
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 13:22:23 +0100

https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/learning/explicitly-instantiating-voices

\oneVoice

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernhard Kleine" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2020 11:43 AM

Dear all,

in Mendelssohn Bartholdy's 100th psalm, the middle part is for eight
voices while the outer parts are only for four voices. When I define
soprano voice 1 and 2 for one staff at the beginning with voiceOne and
voiceTwo, the stems and pauses for the one soprano voice are optically
unpleasing. I would like to have the effect of \voiceOne resp. \voiceTwo
only for the middle part. How to achieve this?

Thanks a lot and stay healthy and democratic!

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch