Re: how to write music elements

From: Dario Marrini
Subject: Re: how to write music elements
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 01:40:00 +0200

Thank you guys, both links are very useful, mostly the second one to me, I'm a Linux User.
But how can I write a very short staff 'blank' fragment? no clef, no time, no notes? just staff only?

thank you

Il giorno sab 11 apr 2020 alle ore 22:08 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Dario,

> I'm going to write a little paper with short music elements terminology; I need to be able to write single music elements, as notes (whole note, half note, quarter note and so on) on white field, without staff, the same about clef, time, tempo, staff, double staff and so on; I need each single music element alone, how can I do that?

You can do this in Lilypond proper using markup:

    \markup \musicglyph #"noteheads.s0"

See the full reference at <https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/the-feta-font>.

Hope that helps!
Kieren.