Re: resetting accidentals at word breaks

From: Benjamin Bloomfield
Subject: Re: resetting accidentals at word breaks
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 11:21:17 -0400

Thanks.  I did figure it out, and it ended up being a pretty simple change.
accidental-styles.chant-cautionary =
#`(#t
      (Staff ,(make-accidental-rule 'same-octave 0))
      (Staff ,(make-accidental-rule 'same-octave #t)))

Now I am trying to figure out how to draw the first accidental within a melisma at the beginning of the group of notes rather than immediately before the note it modifies.  I'd be interested if anyone has any ideas where to start on that.  I will consult the documentation and see what I can come up with.

Thanks,

Benjamin Bloomfield