Re: EPS Problem

From: Jonathan Danner
Subject: Re: EPS Problem
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 02:51:38 -0400

Oops, looks like I need to make it a txt file instead. Here is is.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 2:43 AM Jonathan Danner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Attached is my LilyPond score. Ive been experimenting with ways to write for wind machine and came up with a way to create eps files to import. During my testing I positioned it the way i'd like it to be, but the next page did not render correctly as a result. Does anyone know how to correct this? In the file it is measure 50 where the markup is.