Re: /markup with Chinese character failure

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: /markup with Chinese character failure
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 13:38:16 +1000

Hi Dario,

Please always post the code, not an image. Then people can help much more easily.

Also, speaking as somebody learning Chinese seriously, I am compelled to say that the Google Translate translatiosn from Chinese to English and vice versa are usually very bad, despite their publicity shouting about how it has all been improved by using AI. I advise you to get a native Chinese speaker to check to avoid embarrassing mistakes,. But that is not a lilypond topic.

Of course, as others have pointed out, you need some Chinese fonts on your system.

Anderew