Re: Can system-system spacing be altered within a \score block?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Can system-system spacing be altered within a \score block?
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 17:24:50 +0200

Oh no, that would cause errors for sure.
So, you'll have some work for sure...
Cheers,
Pierre
(PS. don't forget to reply to the list)

Le ven. 1 mai 2020 à 17:19, Brent Annable <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hey Pierre,

Aha, I see an unfortunate coincidence has muddied the waters a little. By pure chance, the three sample files I sent you contain unique variable names for all the music, which allows them to be included in the master file without a problem. But the whole project contains around 70 such files, many with multiple score blocks, and all using exactly the same variable names (rightOne, rightOneAlt, rightOneAltII, etc.) So while your solution does work, what I am looking for is one that allows me to include all the files as they are without having to rename all the variables first.

Sorry for the mess up. Do you have any ideas for if the music variables in the three files all have the same names?

Brent.