Re: Your Bespoke Lilypond Environment

From: Eby Mani
Subject: Re: Your Bespoke Lilypond Environment
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 05:09:43 +0000 (UTC)

Lack of lilypond for Haiku is preventing me from switching.

I'm using Ubuntu 14 LTS 32bit, Frescobaldi 2.x and gedit. Tried installing Frescobaldi 3.x and after spending almost a day to get the dependencies to install, found out there is no Qt5.9 for 32bit systems !!!!.

If lilypond / Frescobaldi can run on Haiku without those crazy dependencies required, it will be great, esp when they have a proper port for Raspberry PI.

eby