Re: New User: How can one separate voice share different clefs in a pian

From: R.H.
Subject: Re: New User: How can one separate voice share different clefs in a piano fugue?
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 18:10:04 +0200

Dear

Mark Stephen Mrotek
Pierre Perol-Schneider
Hans Åberg
Lukas-Fabian Moser
Jacques Menu

Wow, the extremely quick response here is more than anyone could expect. Thank you all for your very nice comments and suggestions. I have to do some homework to get it right. I am confident with your hints that I will succeed and share my solution with you. I know, all that counts is practice.

And thanks to everyone in advance who might also chim in.

When I have more practice, I also hope to contribute solutions and answer questions...)

Have a nice day
Roland

P.S. I believe, I have enough information for now. But as i was asked to send a picture, I am doing this. I am using the Henle edition from 1960 for the Bach Fugue IX BWV 854.

In measure 7 you can see the connecting bar for the middle voice from dis to fis.

image.png
Another voice crossing in measure 25 also in the middle voice from B (German H) to Cis.

image.png