Re: show key signature but also alterations

From: Frédéric
Subject: Re: show key signature but also alterations
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 21:35:47 +0200

> > {
> >    \override AccidentalCautionary.parenthesized=##f
> >    \accidentalStyle teaching
> >    \key d\major
> >    d'4 e' fis' g' a' b' cis'' d''
> > }
>
> This is really good and so simple!
> Thanks a lot all of you for your help.

Halas, my web server is under raspberry pi which has only lilypond
2.18.2. But 2.18.2 does not give a suitable output (too many natural
signs).
Try that:
\version "2.18.2"
{
  \override AccidentalCautionary.parenthesized = ##f
  \accidentalStyle teaching
  \key d \major
  d'4 fis' d' fis' d'4 fis' d' fis'
}
and you'll get a natural sign on second, third and fourth d. But it's
perfectly fine on 2.19.84.

Any possibility to install a more recent version of lilypond on
raspberry or to make it work on 2.18.2?

Thanks