Re: Notation: Piano: How best to indicate left hand or right hand finger

From: R.H.
Subject: Re: Notation: Piano: How best to indicate left hand or right hand fingering in polyphonic works?
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 19:53:33 +0200

Dear Pierre

Indeed, very helpful.

I also chieved coloring of notes, stems, etc. I did not want to color lines, clef... but it works similar to what you suggest, but the solution you proposed I did not know. Any suggestion allows me to learn more and more about LP.

I will post my solution soon based on all input so far as it has a specific purpose.

Thank you
Roland