Re: bach chorales

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: bach chorales
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 17:22:28 +0200

On 5/24/20, Ph. Hezaine <address@hidden> wrote:
> many thanks Valentin. It seems my precedent mail was not receipt.

Hey!!  Nice to hear from you Phil.  I hope your family’s all right,
and I wish your health gets better soon.  There are quite a few people
here and on -user-fr who’ll be delighted to exchange with you if/when
you find the time, energy and motivation to drop by… And as you can
see, your work continues to be appreciated after all these years :-)

Best wishes,

-- V.