Re: bach chorales

From: Matt Wallis
Subject: Re: bach chorales
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:58:17 +0100

On 24/05/2020 11:27, Urs Liska wrote:
I would suggest doing so and making it somewhat more accessible in the
sense to not having each chorale live in a self-contained file. I would
love to see an interface where you can *select* which chorale(s) to
engrave, apply style sheets, choose voices to engrave/hide etc. That
would make a terrific resource for teachers too.

This would also make a very nice case study for an exemplary
Frescobaldi extension. I really can't do that but would surely be
around helping out and/or mentoring such an effort.

I've taken the first step - making it available in a public git repository. Hopefully, there will be others who take some of the next steps you suggest, starting by cloning this repository :-)

https://gitlab.com/pub8/music/scores/bach/371-chorales

It would be great if someone could reply here to say if they could access the repo.

Matt

On Sun, 24 May 2020 at 02:26, Marc via LilyPond user discussion