Re: bach chorales

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: bach chorales
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:27:44 +0200

I would suggest doing so and making it somewhat more accessible in the
sense to not having each chorale live in a self-contained file. I would
love to see an interface where you can *select* which chorale(s) to
engrave, apply style sheets, choose voices to engrave/hide etc. That
would make a terrific resource for teachers too.

This would also make a very nice case study for an exemplary
Frescobaldi extension. I really can't do that but would surely be
around helping out and/or mentoring such an effort.

Urs

Am Sonntag, den 24.05.2020, 12:02 +0200 schrieb Marc via LilyPond user
discussion: