Re: registering a composition

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: registering a composition
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 10:12:44 +0200

On 5/27/20, Francesco Petrogalli <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am replying here in the middle of the thread, because I decided to
> opt for an open source license after reading the considerations in
> this email. The source is available here:
> https://github.com/fpetrogalli/trr

Hi Francesco,
That’s excellent news!  The score looks great, very groovy; the only
thing that’s missing, I think, is the date somewhere (in many
countries there are two things required for a copyright to be valid,
regardless of which license you may add on top of it: the author’s
name, and the publication year).

Good work, looking forward to hearing it and reading whatever you guys
come up with next!

Cheers,
-- V.