lilyglyphs.sty not found after upgrade to ubuntu 20.04

From: bart deruyter
Subject: lilyglyphs.sty not found after upgrade to ubuntu 20.04
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 10:00:25 +0200

Hi all,
a bit off topic, but I thought maybe here someone would know something.
I've recently upgraded to ubuntu 20.04 and tried to compile a luatex file containing lilypond material, using lyluatex and lilyglyphs.

Now my system complains about 'lilyglyphs.sty not found'.
I thought it would have been upgraded too, but it seems like it has been removed from the system and repositories all together. I don't find anything related to lilyglyphs in the repository.

thanks,
Bart