Re: Text spanner with centred text state of the art

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Text spanner with centred text state of the art
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 11:22:16 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 12.07.2020, 11:03 +0200 schrieb Urs Liska:

> Am 12. Juli 2020 10:04:08 MESZ schrieb Andrew Bernard <
> andrew.bernard@gmail.com>:
> > I'll rephrase that more precisely. The function I have is no longer
> > working.
>
> And I'll rephrase that I *think* I have working code, which yi'll
> look up and zry ASAP.

OK, first test shows the code still works with 2.20 and produces among
others the attached results.

I'll dig into the code and provide some links. It will probably not be
immediately usable because it is tied to the project setup and depends
on openLilyLib functionality to some extent.

But it would be good to find something we can massage to being integratable
into LilyPond.
Urs