Do not display chord name after line break

From: Ernie Braganza
Subject: Do not display chord name after line break
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:03:08 -0400

Hello,

How can I stop the repeated chord name after the line break?
I thought the break-visibility settings for ChordName would work, for example setting the beginning-of-line-invisible value to false:
 \override Score.ChordName.break-visibility = ##(#t #t #f)
but that does not have any effect at all.

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for your help,

Ernie

\version "2.20.0"
harmonies = \chordmode {
  d2  c~ \break
  % I don't want the repeated c chord name to display after the line break
  c d
}
\new ChordNames {
  \set chordChanges = ##t