Re: Turn off some span bars in a score

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Turn off some span bars in a score
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:01:20 +0200

Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a string quartet score. At one point for a certain time the
> cello goes into 3/4 and not strictly sync'd with the other strings
> which are in 7/4. Is it possible to turn off the span bars just and
> only between the viola and cello?
>
> I don't think this needs an MWE does it?

I tend to ignore such requests that don't bother providing a MWE because
I don't see why I should be tasked with inventing a complete score to
solve somebody else's problem.

It is one thing to provide the missing pieces to a puzzle.  It is
another to have to do the complete puzzle on your own, possibly just to
hear afterwards "thanks, but that is not my actual problem" or "thanks,
this was not really important to me and I decided to do something else"
or "thanks, but that approach does not fit into how I do things".

--
David Kastrup