Re: Turn off some span bars in a score

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Turn off some span bars in a score
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 01:13:24 +0200

Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard@gmail.com> writes:

> The MWE would just be a standard 4 part quartet score, as per any
> standard example. I did not see that that would help in any way.

As I said: having to write a "standard" 4 part quartet score or not
(possibly just to be told that the OP writes their standard 4 part
quartet scores differently) before being even allowed to write the first
line actually tackling the problem tends to make a difference to me.

> The question was to ask if it can be done.

It wasn't clear to me that a simple "yes" would have satisfied you.

--
David Kastrup