Re: accidentals and broken bars

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: accidentals and broken bars
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 21:58:27 +0200

That's a pity, I guess, but seeing that you're manually putting a mid-bar break, it makes sense to manually mark the needed accidental as well. I guess I never wondered how to further customize the available accidental styles other than adding the occasional exceptional accidental.

El El sáb, 8 ago 2020 a las 21:53, Werner LEMBERG <wl@gnu.org> escribió:

> If you need it automatically, I'm not sure if \accidentalStyle
> "neo-modern" repeats the accidental after a break.

Thanks for the idea, but no, it doesn't.  As far as I can see, broken
bars aren't covered at all by the available accidental rules.

    Werner
--
www.martinrinconbotero.com