Re: line-breaking issue

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: line-breaking issue
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 18:39:16 -0400

Greetings Ahanu,

Without seeing something concrete, I think any further advice is
purely speculative at best. Not sure that _I_ will be able to shed
further light on the matter or that someone else will be willing to
wade through what is not an MWE, but it may be worth a shot to attach
your working code for review.

Hwaen Ch'uqi