Re: Page number position

From: Brian Barker
Subject: Re: Page number position
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:32:19 +0100

At 11:44 13/08/2020 +0200, Mario Moles wrote:
But that's not what I was looking for! I want to move the odd page numbers instead of the even ones and vice versa. It can be done?

Sorry, but this is even less clear! You want to move the odd page numbers to the left, but not change the even page numbers? I understand that. But now "and vice versa"! So you also want to move the even page numbers to the right but not change the odd page numbers? If so, you are contradicting yourself.

Do you just want everything reversed - so that odd-numbered pages (normally rectos) have the page numbers on the left and even-numbered pages (normally versos) have them on the right? If so:

\paper {
  keep = \evenHeaderMarkup
  evenHeaderMarkup = \oddHeaderMarkup
  oddHeaderMarkup = \keep