Re: Page number position

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Page number position
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 01:13:34 +1000

Hi Mario,
I was hoping you would study my example in detail and play with it.
If you move the "" you can put the number on the right or the left. Hence:

  oddHeaderMarkup = \markup
  \sans
  \fill-line {
    \abs-fontsize #28 \on-the-fly #print-page-number-check-first
    \sans \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string
    ""
  }
  evenHeaderMarkup = \markup
  \sans
  \fill-line {
    \abs-fontsize #28 \on-the-fly #print-page-number-check-first
    \sans \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string
    ""
  }

Try working with that.

I think we are all confused about what you want, but hopefully this
may assist you. This is all in the NR.

Andrew