lilyglyphs not found in ubuntu packages 20.04

From: bart deruyter
Subject: lilyglyphs not found in ubuntu packages 20.04
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 21:20:51 +0200

Hi all,

I would need to start working on my project again, using luatex, lilypond, lyluatex and lilyglyphs. But lilyglyphs appears to be missing from the ubuntu packages. This summer I upgraded to 20.04 though, and I found out to my surprise, lilyglyphs is missing. It is present in 'eoan' though.

I already contacted the developer but only heard from him it is missing indeed and he did not know why either.
Maybe someone here knows what has been going on.

If there won't be an update, adding lilyglyphs to the package texlive-music again,  maybe someone here can help me with a workaround to get it installed. I already tried what was explained in the documentation, but that did not seem to work.

thanks,
Bart