Re: Conditional segmentation faults

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Conditional segmentation faults
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 14:56:12 -0700

I was also getting occasional seg. faults with 21.1.4.  I would add a little
more to the code and they would go away.  Since I was able to finish that
project I didn’t worry about it and it certainly worth the trouble to try too
create a MWE.  I also use Emacs but I just alt-tab to another shell to compile.
 (Also alt-tab to look at the results.)

Paul