Problem positioning TextSpanner

From: Victor Olaya
Subject: Problem positioning TextSpanner
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 13:06:44 +0100

Hi

I am trying to create a text spanner that groups several notes, in such a way that the end of the spanner falls exactly on the last note, so another one can start right after that and convey the idea the note also belongs to that other group.

An image might help to clarify it. I want to do something like this:

https://www.maqamworld.com/es/maqam/rast.php

I haven't found a way of doing it, and the \startTextSpan \stopTextSpan syntax doesn't seem to allow a note to be part of two spans.

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.